* For this assignment, build a table to compare the capabilities, features, and benefits of two versions of a technology that can be used for teaching, learning, or assessment in nursing education. These two versions might be versions of the same technology available from different vendors.?You should select not just any technology used by health care professionals, but a technology used for teaching, learning, or assessment in nursing education.?As examples, you may choose to compare two versions of one of the following technologies:
* Technologies for developing e-learning lessons, such as Storyline and Captivate.
* Technologies for presenting lectures or classroom activities remotely.
* Learning management systems for managing coursework and e-learning and tracking learner progress.
* Online courserooms, such as Blackboard or Moodle.
* Technologies for assessing learner mastery of learning outcomes.
* Technologies to enhance learning activities through enhanced interactivity, use of gaming properties, or other similar technologies.
* Technologies for in-class presentations.
* Simulation equipment or software.
* Use the Comparing Technologies Template, linked in the Resources, to build your table for comparing technologies. List and compare various features, benefits, and capabilities of the technologies. In your table, include information that fulfills the following:
* Identify two versions of a technology used for teaching, learning, or assessment in nursing education.
* Identify the capabilities, features, and benefits of a technology used for teaching, learning, or assessment in nursing education.
* Evaluate the capabilities, features, and benefits of two versions of a technology used for teaching, learning, or assessment in nursing education.
* Part Two?When you have completed your table, write a summary in which you identify the assumptions you made in completing your table. In addition, identify the benefits and limitations of doing this type of comparison of technologies used for teaching, learning, or assessment in nursing education.?Finally, use the information you have gathered to write a brief analysis in which you evaluate which version of the technology would work best for which situations. Explain the basis for your determinations. The template includes designated spaces to include your summary and analysis.?View the scoring guide to ensure you fulfill all grading criteria and understand how you will be evaluated. It is suggested, but not required, that you submit your paper to Turnitin before you submit your paper for grading; Turnitin will help ensure that you have used resources ethically and effectively. Use the link, located in the Resources, to view job aids for using Turnitin.?Assignment Requirements
* Written communication: Written communication is free from errors that detract from the overall message.
* APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
* Number of resources: Minimum of three resources.
* Length of paper: Minimum of three typed double-spaced pages, not including the title page and references, with one-inch margins.
* Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.