I’m studying and need help with a Health & Medical question to help me learn.
Because good writing is always a process, our persuasive essay will be written in two parts: a first draft due this week and a final draft due in week 6. Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length.
As you prepare, here are a few reminders for this week’s draft:
- In week 3 you posted a thesis for peer review. Use the revised thesis, based on your classmates’ and teacher’s feedback as the basis for your persuasive paper.
- Use your sources to support your thesis. Research and prepare the passages you will consider using. Remember to review methods of paraphrasing, summarizing, and using direct quotations.
- Prepare the body paragraphs by deciding where to place supporting information. Remember, each paragraph of the paper should act to build the momentum of the argument.
- Apply pathos, logos, and ethos whenever possible.
- Finally, remember that it’s okay if your ideas, opinions, or sources change during process of writing this paper. Writing makes us think, and it’s fine – even beneficial – to have our thoughts change as we express them on paper.
There are several supplies available for use when compounding a sterile product, and each one has special handling requirements to prevent contamination. Knowing the differences between these supplies and being familiar with their components and their required handling are the only ways to ensure contamination does not occur.
Conduct research on the contamination risks associated with inappropriate use of sterile compounding supplies and not working within the zone of turbulence.
- What types of contamination can occur?
- How can contamination be avoided when compounding sterile preparations?
Write a 2-page paper using APA format. Remember to cite your research. You will be scored on your grammar and organization as well, so be sure and spend time revising before submitting.