1) Background on the disease itself (demographic distributions â€“prevalence or incidence, sex/race/age predilections, etc.-associated with the disease and the etiology of this disease process)
2) The risk factors, symptoms, clinical presentation of this disease
3) Typical laboratory and diagnostic findings for this diagnosis (specific blood values, etc.)
4) A brief review of treatments used including an explanation of why that treatment is effective in restoring normal physiology and if serious side-effects are associated
5) Complications, prognosis
6) Prevention of complications or the disease itself, if applicable.
Put some references at the bottom of the assignment